Wednesday, June 12, 2019

12-17-2016

Qasim’s dream: I found myself at a place just like Pakistan which was not well developed, very far I see some buildings and good houses.
I say: ‘’I should go there because that place is better than this.’’
Then I go there and see good buildings, houses and many people, all of a sudden I hear a blast and I feel hotness, people were crying for help, by the Grace of Allah, ﷻ He saves me. 
When I reach the people to help them, I find many dead and injured people were crying miserably, there body was melting.
I say: ‘’What type of blast was this?, If I hold someone’s hand, it is separated from his body as his body is melting.’’
I say: ‘’What is this hell,? so many dead and those who are injured will have no hope to recover and are dying too with pain.’’
A man who was luckily saved says to me: ‘’Qasim! Get out from here, this place is not safe.’’
Then I hear another blast and a series of blasts started after.
I say: ‘’I couldn’t help anyone in this situation.’’
Then I run back from that place to the previous one and say: ‘’However, this place is under developed but better than that developed placed.’’
Then I think: ‘’Who is doing these blasts and how and when can they be stopped?’’ (Dream ends)

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...