Sunday, July 29, 2018

Who is Muhammad Qasim 1

 
Notice)This blog does not belong to Muhammad Qasim. This blog is managed by one of his helpers. 


This is the story of Muhammad qasim the son of Abdul Karim.
As-salamu alaikum I am from Pakistan.
For the last 26 years Allah and Muhammad Salah Allahu alayhi wasalam keep coming into my dreams.
The first time they had come into my dreams was when I was 12 years old.
And when I was 17 years old they came into my dreams continuously.
Since then Allah has come into my dreams at least 500 times.
And Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam came into my dreams at least 300 times.
I testify that there is no God except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.
In 2007 Allah and Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam teach me what to do and what not to do.
Mostly to avoid all sorts of shirk.
I have seen many dreams how Islam and the Muslim ummah will rise against the whole world.
For the first time in April 2014 Allah told me qasim.
I want you to tell the whole world about your dreams and I want everyone to know who you are.
I have shared many of my dreams with family members friends and Neighbors.
And all of them ended up ignoring me after that I stopped sharing my dreams.
Then in December 2014 Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam appear twice in my dreams and said.
You have to save Islam and Pakistan by sharing your dreams.
In all hopelessness I ask myself what should I do?
I don't know why Allah and Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam keep coming
Into my dreams.
I am just a simple person not religious.
Just that I tell the truth and want to be a friend of Allah.
I never saw a Allah just that I felt he is on the throne above the sky.
And I heard his voice from there or saw his light.
And I feel he is nearer to me than my jugular vein and at the front part of my brain.
I have only seen the body of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
Because my gaze would always lower out of respect.
In a few dreams I shake hands and hug Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
And my body testifies that this is the body of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
Allah told me in a dream in 1994 that qasim.
I will fulfill the promise I made to you and if I can't I am not the lord of the Worlds.
From that day I put my trust in the Lord and waited for his promise.
And whenever I started to lose hope Allah or Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
Would advise me with patience and tell me qasim Muslims to not lose hope.
Do not be like the nun Muslims.
In many of my dreams Allah and Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam guide me in the right path.
And then many dreams Allah told me qasim go fill the world with light as it is in Darkness.
Allah and Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam told me qasim.
One day you will take the whole Muslim Umah out of Darkness.
 
And then then the whole world will be filled with light and peace starting from Pakistan
in other dreams I saw the dajjal trying to destroy that world peace.
Allah told me we will be the last nation of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam on this Earth
and qiyama will be established on the worst of us
in February 2015 Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam.he told me in a dream don't lose hope my Son.
You are very close to your destiny and Allah is helping you just wait a bit longer.
many people have told me you are mentally ill or it's from shaitan.
however a Allah told me many years back qasim read the last three surahs before you sleep so that shaitan stays away from you
and I've been doing that for many years now
Allah told me in many dreams that qasim one day I will help you and give you success.
And I will fulfill my promises even if there is one day left from qiyama.
I don't know when that'll be but I've been waiting for the past 21 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...