Wednesday, June 12, 2019

08-03-2018

People are talking among themselves that there are tall buildings in the other countries but there is none in Pakistan. 
Then an idea comes in my mind that I should make a building, In the dream I see that the tallest building of the world has 110 floors. 
I have a plot of land and I ask someone ‘’If a building can be built on that land?’’ 
He said ‘’That it is impossible, for a building you need a big plot of land and this plot is only 10 marlas or around 25 square meters,’’ and I replied to him that "So what at least the building can be constructed.” 
He said to me that "There are some government rules and regulations as well, you can’t build more than a 3 story building otherwise they will intervene and stop you.”
Then I said to myself that ‘’I should try, I will construct the building so quietly and quickly that no one will come to know about it and when everyone will see the building they will become happy.’’ 
I start the work at night time and perhaps within a single day I manage to build around a 3 to 4 story building. 
Then I also do the interior designing and I build flats in such a way that each floor has one flat which people can rent out and each flat will have kitchen, rooms and washrooms. 
Then in 3 to 4 days that building has already reached 30 to 40 stories. 
I also design and make the interior, then I see that there are some people who are working on the interior as well. 
I got surprised that ‘’Who are these people and who has called them here?’’ 
I talked to them and they said that ‘’We are here to do the work, the work you are doing is very good but we are improving its interior so that people get impressed by it.’’ 
Those people were working very hard and they almost do nonstop work. 
They put some chemical on the wall and rubbed it and the wall started to shine. 
I asked them that ‘’Why are you using chemical and even to apply it you are wearing special gear and it is not an easy job to rub it either.’’ 
They said that ‘’Without this chemical the floor and walls will not shine and neither will someone like them,’’ I said to them ‘’Do as you like.’’ 
Then I told them that ‘’Tomorrow this building will reach 60 stories’’ and they replied ‘’That is fine.’’ 
Next morning when I arrived then that building had really reached sixty stories and it could be seen from a faraway distance. 
When I entered the building then those people were working inside on the next 20 stories of the building, however the wall on one of the sides was not built yet. 
Here I got a bit worried that we have built sixty stories but what if the building collapses as it is weak and a wall on one of the sides is also not built yet. 
I only thought about this and suddenly a machine with a pipe arrived there and started filling the concrete, upon seeing this I became satisfied. 
Then after this perhaps some people came there to see the building thinking that ‘’Who has built it?’’ 
Since it was good from inside so the people also liked it. 
Some people went to the top story and started watching Lahore city to see how it looked like from such height. 
I said to myself that ‘’There is no railing up there and what if someone falls down.’’ 
Then I went upstairs to put the railing but it got installed by itself. 
All this work was done by the mercy of Allah. ﷻ
Then those people brought some big people inside that building so that more people come to know about it. 
When some media people came to know about the building then they came with cameras and reporters to see the building. 
At this point I think I went inside the building to check its interior, when I went up to the roof then those people were present there and they were showing it on the television that ‘’So far this is the tallest building of Pakistan.’’ 
When I arrive at the top my dress also changed. 
Those people talked to the media persons but when I arrived then the journalists said that ‘’Qasim has also come here, we should ask him that how did he make this building?’’ 
I had a back pack on me that was hanging off my shoulder like a school bag but it was small. 
When I am about to run and jump off the building then those people who were working there they said to me that ‘’What are you doing?, you want to fall and die?’’ 
The people from the media also get worried and I think I told them that ‘’No need to be worried.’’ 
Then I jump off the building and I remain in the air and I told them that ‘’This bag that I have on me has a special gas in it and it can carry the weight of a single person.’’ 
Then I ran and went further away and looked at the building and said that ‘’This has to become the tallest building of the world and by the mercy of Allah ﷻ this job has become easier now.’’ 
When people saw me running in the air then they became very happy and the people of the media were also happy. 
It felt as if now a lot of people have come to know about this building because people were also watching me from down below and one or two TV channels were also showing this through the live broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...