Wednesday, January 23, 2019

07 December 2018

On 07 December 2018, Muhammad Qasim saw In a dream, I find myself inside a big house. There I find people indulged in various types of evil and there is darkness everywhere. Due to the dirt and filth, that house is in a very bad condition. I run water in a pipe and start washing this house. There are spider webs, dirt and insects everywhere in this house. This house is very big and there are a lot of rooms within it. When I am finished cleaning the house then I start to feel famished. In the end I find myself with the people that I know and there are some other people there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...