Wednesday, November 14, 2018

March 13, 2016 ·

March 13, 2016
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Alhamdulillah, Allahumma salli wa sallim 'ala Nabiyyina Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammadin wa Baarak wa salim.
Many people keep on asking me to share more dreams, and I always get confused about which dream to share, today I will share a long and important to remember dream.
I saw this dream many years ago, and I don't remember exactly maybe I saw it in 2004, I was living in a house and one day I was talking to myself, and Allah was watching me from the sky, Qasim what sort of life is this? You don't do anything special all day long, then after some time Muhammadﷺ came to home and made me sit next to him and said that look Qasim I have got you admission in a nice school(I have forgot the name of the school), you will go to school from tomorrow, and he swiped His hand over my head and said that read and write in the school and then enlighten My name throughout the world as it once was, I became very happy that Allah listened to me, Muhammadﷺ got me admission in the school and gave me the address of the school and said that reach the school reach the school before 8 tomorrow, and I said that ok I will InshAllah reach the school in time.
Muhammadﷺ did not give me any books, I had a few old books and I gathered them and pressed and prepared clothes for morning, I was thinking that it would be an ordinary school, who is going to observe me there, I woke up in the morning and got ready and went out of the home, a bit far from the home came a road junction and I could not remember where to turn from here, Abu Bakar r.a was passing from there and I stopped Him to ask the address of the school, Abu Bakar r.a became surprised after hearing the name of the school and looked at my state and said that why are you asking the address of that school? I said that I have been admission in that school and this is the first day of mine, He looked at my admission letter and said Mashallah, He told me the way to the school and I started to go towards the school.
Now when I came near the school then my eyes widened with surprised and I said that how great is the building of this school, and then I saw a few students who were wearing very nice clothes and their bags were also very nice, I thought that have I entered another school? Then I looked at the name of the school and no this was my school, then why did Muhammadﷺ not tell me that this school is very amazing, I became very confused after seeing all this and thought that what is happening with me? My clothes are very ordinary and I have my books held into my hands and they are also very old, outside the school was a cafe area, I sat there, and a few students came there and they sat on the table next to me, and I was getting nervous by seeing them.
One of them asked my name and I told him my name, another one called me and asked me to sit with them, I said to myself that Qasim get ready, they will going to make fun of you, I sat with them and they talked to me very politely and asked me that are you a new student here? I said yes, this is my first day here, then one asked me that what will you eat and I said that no I have already ate from home, then they ordered juice and sandwiches for themselves and also ordered for me, and said to me that don't get tensed, we are taught here that we are all brothers and we should take care of others like we take care of ourselves and if you have any problem then tell anyone for he will help you, I thought that Subhanallah as the building of this school is amazing just like that the students here are also amazing, but I was being effected by low self esteem inside me, and was getting very ashamed.
Then the school bell rang, and every student started to go towards the main gate, and they told me to go with them also, I said to them that you all go I will come alone, when they were all gone then I stated to walk towards the main gate slowly and said that what just happened with me? Muhammadﷺ did not tell me that this school is very extraordinary and its students are also, and so are their clothes and their bags, what should I do now? every student of the class is wearing nice clothes and only I am wearing old and torn clothes and my books are also old and rotten, and my shoe is also of plastic and broken, after saying this I closed my eyes and said that it is better to go home than to get ashamed, but I felt like the books just vanished from my hands, and I got a bag, I opened my eyes and I was surprised to see that my clothes were also changed and they were like the clothes of others, and my shoes were also changed and there was an amazing bag in my hands, after seeing all this I said that how did this happen? What happened when I closed my eyes that my clothes were changed to very nice clothes?
Then Allah said from the sky that Qasim it is impossible that Allah will leave alone someone on whose head is the shadow of Mercy of Muhammadﷺ, and Allah is very Merciful and is fully Dominant over everything, after hearing this a wave of strange happiness went through my body and I ran towards the main gate shouting in excitement that Allah made me like the others students of the school by His Mercy.
and when I reached the gate then Umar r.a was standing there, I said salam to Umar r.a and he replied to my greeting and said that I was waiting for you, I said to Umar r.a that I have also got admission in this school and this is my first day, Umar r.a said that Subhanallah only those can get admission in this school who are specially gifted by the Mercy of Allah, now we will go inside and then we will Praise Allah and then we will go to classes, I said to Umar r.a that I have checked the schedule and you will take my first class, and He r.a said that InshAllah and the dream ended there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...