Sunday, July 29, 2018

GOG AND MAGOG in Muhammad Qasim's dream

Bismillah a-rahman a-rahim
as-salaam alaikum
I've seen dreams about Gog and magog and I'm going to share these dreams now Gog and magog are of two colors which are black and white
 
both are same to you and have a difference of their color
Gog and magog are like a different type of big gorillas when they start coming out then they never stopped
and they have a unique type of anger inside them for humans because of humans they were in prison for centuries and they take revenge for this from humans
Gog and magog live in a very huge hole in the earth and the way to the hole is from a very large cave
 
look at this picture this is just an example it's a very large cave like this and Inside It's a Long Way leads into the Earth this one is smaller as compared to the cave
 
But Gog and magog can easily come and go from the cave via this path the roof of the hole was very high and Gog and Magog are unable to climb it and in the roof are there small holes via which light and air comes in
 
when Gog and magog are in the hole then they have no idea what is going on in the cave or in the way leading to the cave
when Gog and magog come out then they spread mischief and after spreading mischief they go back into the hole and they live in the hole four to six months
and they don't come out
and this is the Tine when Zulqurnain builds a wall on the opening of The Cave Zulqurnain first blocks the inner way to the cave and when the inner way is blocked then Gog and Magog are trapped and then zulkarnain builds a strong metal wall on the opening of The Cave and it takes the time of six years to build this wall before Gog and Magog come out
in a few weeks before the worst war of humanity takes place with Dajjal and almost all the ammo was finished in that war and When Gog and magog come out then they have no heavy weapon to fight with Gog and magog in the dream I go to fight with a powerful strong headed person
 
and before going I boarded my family and some other people in an advanced type of train and I tell them that you wait for me here when I come back then we will leave this place forever and go to join Isa a.s
 
when I kill that powerful strong headed person with the help of Allah then I hear the voice of Muhammad s.a.w that Qasim Gog and Magog have come out get to your home fast
I get to my home fast when I reach there then everything was fine. I tell the people that you all sit with caution
And that Gog and magog have come out and they can attack our train I started the train and get up on the roof of the train so that if I Gog and magog would attack then i will kill them with the nur of Allah
 
the Nur of Allah then appeared on my finger and on the way four or five white colored Gog and Magog attacked on our train and when I see them then it seems like they are coming down from the sky they attack with a terrifying scream and a lot of speed but when i throw the Nur of Allah on them and they die in the air.
 
in one dream I see that God and Magog run fast and they make small jumps and then they make a big jump and they go very high in the air and then they attack on coming down so that no one is able to defend himself the best way to kill Gog and magog which I have understood is that to kill them while they are in the air since their movement speed is very fast and their body is very strong and they have a lot of power in their arms and legs
 
on the way I saw a few people and I stopped there to board them on the train also and the people who were with me told me not to stop as it can be dangerous but I said that perhaps I will be able to save a few more people and just as I stop the train black-colored Gog and Magog attacked and since it was night so I could not see them clearly either but I kill them all with the nur of Allah
and the people who were with me were saved with the mercy of Allah and there was no damage to was but those people where killed for whom I stopped and people said that qasim you will get us killed to while saving a few people and I said that you are right we shouldn't take the risk and then we did not stop anywhere and with the mercy of Allah we reached Isa a.s by the time fajr isa a.s came to earth just a few moments before we reached him and then we started to live with isa a.s I've never seen in my dreams that what do Gog and Magog eat and how are they are alive in the whole from so many years and how many are they and who kills them all but I've seen this that Gog and magog destroy the entire world and only a few people were left Allah knows best 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...