Sunday, July 29, 2018

Description of of our beloved Nabi s.a.w. by Muhammad Qasim

 
They ask MUHHAMED QASIM to describe the prophet s.a.w of Allah if he is truthful.
Very well then this is his description of of our beloved Nabi s.a.w.
In his dream he has met the real prophet s.a.w of Allah over 300 times
I cannot tell you how the face of Muhammad s.a.w looks like
Because when I get close to him my head lowers out of respect.
And so does my gaze like we do in prayer.
Another reason is his face is always emanating with light which makes it difficult to understand his facial features
The height of Muhammad s.a.w is about 5 feet and 11 inches.
He has an extremely handsome body he walks on the earth very nicely and smoothly.
And covers his head with a cloth and white nur comes out of the body of Muhammad s a.w.
My whole body witnesses that this is the prophet of Allah s.aw.
And when I greet him with a hand shake my hands testified that this is hands of rasululah s.a.w.
And when I hug him my body testifies that this is the warm body of rasulullah s.a.w.
And I get these really happy and excited feelings.
He talks very softly and politely.
He shows the most deepest affections and has the most unexplainable love.
As if he had just met his long-lost son.
He makes Dua for his ummah and cries for them like no one ever has cried before.
He would keep saying my ummah, us!
He is deeply grieved over his ummah and he keeps making dua for the astray.
I cannot use words for such grief if you knew you would not stop crying if you ever thought about it.
One example is he would walk around back and forth just worried.
And he would have so much hope, energy and enthusiasm when he would ever suggest anything to me.
There was one instance in a dream that I will share in another video .
When I looked into his eyes that were filled with tears at the time.
And I was dazzled and I could not look away it was as if Allah had filled his eyes with his nur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...