Wednesday, November 14, 2018

February 16, 2016 ·

February 16, 2016
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Alhamdulillah, Allahumma salli wa sallim 'ala Nabiyyina Muhammadin wa 'ala ali Muhammadin wa Baarak wa salim.
In the dream on 10th February, after completing a very long and tiresome journey I reached a place and saw tall buildings over there, I climbed on their roof and said to myself that I have reached the place from where I am supposed to make a jump, and after that I will fly in the sky with the Mercy of Allah, I looked around the building to see if everything is clear but when I looked towards the sky to find that some forces had spread a net on the sky to keep anyone from flying, and I thought that what should I do now? If I make the jump then I won't be able to fly due to the net above and I will fall down, then I said that Allah had told me that He will protect me and I will not let you fall, I had no other option except to make the jump and trust Allah otherwise I will never to able to become successful.
Then I placed my trust on Allah and made a jump after running a little and I started to fly above and Allah tore apart the net above by His Mercy, and I escaped from there very easily and people were busy in their work down but a few people saw me and said that look Qasim is flying in the air, and some people said that to whichever place he is going, contains the Mercy and Blessing of Allah, come let's go after him, and they left their work to follow me and I went far away by flying and people came after me then I reached place where there was a very beautiful city and it was very well designed and very advance and very well decorated, there were beautiful building and home and the streets were amazing and the city was well decorated with astonishing colors and the buildings were very clean, I was no words to explain that city, it felt like a miracle city, and then I said that how intelligent would those people be who built this city and after all who are these people from whom Allah has taken this work?
And just with that Allah said from the sky that Qasim this city will be built by you and those who are with you by my Help and Mercy and the dream ended with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...