Tuesday, November 20, 2018

27 August 2018

27 August 2018
Muhammad Qasim says, In this dream I saw that Imran Khan is in a dialogue with the Americans and he is having a co...nversation with them. During the conversation there is an exchange of harsh words and Imran Khan becomes angry and he starts speaking in an angry tone with the Americans. There is a same kind of reaction from the Americans too. Then the conversation becomes more heated and there is an exchange of threats from both sides as well. Imran Khan tells the Americans that we are not slaves. He gets up and starts walking in anger as I have seen him in my other dreams. Out of despair he says, is there someone who can help resolve these issues? I am seeing all this whilst standing next to my oven and preparing to make something. I say that it’s the same situation and after this I do something that I don’t remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...