Sunday, July 29, 2018

Muhammad Qasim, Distrubuter.

This is one of qasim small dreams.
I saw how I was Distributing food to other people.
I finished Distributing food to everyone and they had enough food to fill themselves.
When I saw how much food i had left there was a lot remaining.
Then Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam told me qasim distribute more food.
I looked around and everyone looked satisfied and filled.
Then I started Distributing more food and people looked at me in shock.
They were telling me qasim we are satisfied and our stomachs is filled.
I continue Distributing and I saw how I still had food left.
Then I started thinking whether I should keep the rest to myself or not.
Then I thought about something that made me feel bad.
I thought that what if Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam appears in someone else's dreams.
Saying to him that go and tell qasim that Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam said to distribute more food.
I don't ever want the time to come where Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wasallam starts messaging others just to convince me.
This would definitely make me feel really bad so I started Distributing more food until in the end people would refuse.
And the dream ends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEC 23, 2018

DEC 23, 2018 Muhammad Qasim saw in a dream that people are discussing politics in a big room that, "if the circumstances get bad the...